Thursday, January 21, 2010

Camera Batteries Comparison Excellent Book On Camera Technology Camera Comparison?

Camera comparison? - camera batteries comparison excellent book on camera technology

I was looking for the perfect camera for me, a step toward the top point and shoot, and a step below DSLR ...
They may also include, if possible, video.

The S5 IS is a good choice, but the only thing I do not like is that it uses regular batteries instead of a battery.
Then I came to the SD890 and SD Card 790 (yes, I know that they are point and shoot, but be realistic. I asked a lot), each of 10 megapixels, but the 890 a 5x zoom lens and 790 have had a 3x optical zoom.

790 - http://www.usa.canon.com/consumer/contro ...

890 - http://www.usa.canon.com/consumer/contro ...

Between these 2, what is the best choice for me, knowing what we already know about my preferences?

4 comments:

fhotoace said...

Because you can not change, lenses, with the best optical zoom

LAM ラムホーが私の名前 said...

I choose the SD890 by 10 pixels and 5x zoom more than 790, but more expensive and the design itself is less attractive when the SD-790. However, you should be cheaper, they are both good buy, cheap, in fact, instead.

Brandon M said...

Theres a side to the other option compared to the Canon website. Also check out other sites like amazon.com, or places that sell the Canon because they sell cheaper cameras.

♦♣♠♥ said...

2nd!
=)

Post a Comment