Thursday, February 18, 2010

Unblocked Family Guy Videos Daughter Has Been Getting Prank Calls For 3 Months Now..?

Daughter has been getting prank calls for 3 months now..? - unblocked family guy videos

A boy and his friend, and finally her friend called and had the number of liberation. He called his non-stop action such as a small boy she met at the mall (which they clearly Holly has never been a point to one person at the mall) and he continues to call and said he would meet with her, and He knows all his brothers and his family ... and now she is calling her friend, but do not block the number. So I fight .. I take this problem to the police? Or should I call the number and a conversation with him and his parents? And if so, should I or my number your number, I do not know "want to give any figures. My daughter thinks I should, the number, so nobody knows who he is and threatens to call the police to block ... but I do not knOh, if it is a good idea.

What would you do?
Oh. and we can not have the number because it has more than 200 contacts in your calendar, you can not track or block private calls with our phone service either.

8 comments:

momoftwo said...

If it is a cell that can never get Ahold parents. So, I did not threaten to call police. I wish only to call the police and take steps to stop it. Write down all the calls they make. It can not respond to everyone when you see their number, or if something happens that indicates the number. If a friend or something that leaves a message and remember. If you are stupid enough to leave a message .... Save them all and let out the police.

tessajan... said...

I would like to take only or the police. You never know how people will react this time and never mentioned whether she knows it or not. If you do your type of personality or his parents are not sure whether it is better to let the authorities deal with it. I also want to file a complaint of harassment. I believe that children need a rude awakening to the serious and the sooner the better.

Mr. Cleatus said...

If you do not block numbers, why do not your daughter when she asked him to tell the numbers block. You can block the number that a very basic phone service by the Government of all telephone service provider is required.

pandabea... said...

I draw from your phone and ask him to stop, if not call the police. Then I want to change your number, regardless of how many contacts you want in your phone. I wish also to the people speak your number (sorry, had somewhere ...). leave

Mom to Chase and Aidrian said...

Would they call and tell them that you do not want to remember, and if they continue to remind that you will report to the police. So give your word, if you continue, please report it to the police.

Elizabet... said...

Block number and talk to the parents and if you're traveling and you said to stop the man to call the police and tell them who molested her son.

_Stell... said...

The same happened with my daughter to a person of his school is to call on and she was soooo mad took the phone back to nature sooo much fear. but she has threatened that he would call the police, then turned to the parents.

Laur said...

I think we should call them and ask them to call not to continue, if we call the police.
Good luck and I hope to help you!

Post a Comment