Monday, November 9, 2009

Age Related Macular Degeneration More Condition_symptoms I Am 32 Years Old And Was Told That I Have Age Related Macular Degeneration What Can I Do To Preseve Vision?

I am 32 years old and was told that I have Age Related Macular degeneration what can I do to preseve vision? - age related macular degeneration more condition_symptoms

They told me that I have cataracts in both eyes. Macular Degeneration is primarily in the elderly. I also have a lifetime history of asthma and an important part of my life was put on steroids, which contributes to cataract. What can I do to keep my vision is 20/20 with a mild prescription.

1 comments:

db2byl said...

You really need to ask that question to your ophthalmologist. It is best for him is to ask how an ophthalmologist and conditions. I answer with something so serious. Please talk to your doctor for proper advice, and may in this state.

Post a Comment