Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Baby Card Sentiments Poem For A Diaper Cake Card?

Poem for a Diaper Cake Card? - baby card sentiments

Many of my colleagues is pregnant, and I have to visit a large number of baby showers. I am giving the same tired greeting card, so I begin deliveries to, cakes collected for them.

Have (For those of you who have no idea what I'm talking about, please go to http://entertaining.about.com/cs/showers ... and see what a diaper cake before answering.)

I bought blank cards, but I'm completely lacking inspiration when you write a poem or a clear idea of the map.

Could someone with a poem, please come and share on the card? I prefer that the poem is asexual, because, although most babies in the way children are, there are two girls!

Thank you!

0 comments:

Post a Comment