Thursday, November 12, 2009

Pokemon Furry Rate My Pokemon Party/Team Please!?

Rate my Pokemon Party/Team Please!? - pokemon furry

Hey, you will not be judged my party / team?

OK, here it is:

Empoleon
Username: King Pingu

Drill Peck
Thickness Width
Metal Claw
Hydro Pump

Scyther (glossy)

Air Slash
Air Cutter
Cut
Razor Wind
Ability: Hyper Cutter

Scizor

False swine
Slash
X-Scissor
Furry Cutter
Ability: Hyper Cutter

Raticate
Nickname: Rat

Super Fang
Hyper Fang
Head Smash
Agility
Capacity: eye

Pachirisu
Nickname: Foamy

Swift
Spark
Iron Tail
Current
Ability: Cute Charm

Mew (shiny)
Nickname: Mew Mew

Lost
Giga Impact
Focus Blast
Transform
Ability to synchronize:

Other Parts

Mewtwo
Latios
Ambipom
Hitmonlee
Gliscor
and suggestions ....

NOTES:
I have a trick to get the Pokemon to various movements.
I do not intend to go online with them. Only by working together with friends.

Moreover, our rules are as follows:
Only 1 Pokémon
2 of its best
2 favorites
and 1 of the best.

If the output speed of 10, and gives me some information on how to improve or modify?


Thanks

0 comments:

Post a Comment