Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Male Genital Tattoo Gallery Womens Views On Male Genital And Nipple Piercings?

Womens views on male genital and nipple piercings? - male genital tattoo gallery

I've had several piercings and tattoos genital area during their marriage. I had them over 5 years and loved my ex-wife, but since the divorce and found that some women who get on well with them in the last 2 years. I encountered before, piercings and tattoos are good at the beginning, we talked about it and then my discussd. As you are, I think women are very rare. All my approach is wrong, or simply not there. I was told by friends to let women know immediately to avoid loss of time, but if I do not know, and guide you from genital piercings are not the rule. They make special condoms piercing.So I wonder what women really think that is a piercing of the genitalia, hygiene, if it is not a problem? Do I have to adapt and change me, because women are not? What is the best way to approach women on the subject? Your contribution, you can decide whether to delete them and let them form and just be myself.

0 comments:

Post a Comment